Bankruptcy Liquidation Auction
Beginning @ 9:00 AM-85 Herston Rd.
Long Beach, CA
Feb 8, 2010
Registration 7:30-10:00 A.M.
Auction With Reserve Will Be Conducted By:
Leroy D. Plaavs, III, License #KCL6232
- LIQUIDATION OF THEIR 15’ x 25’ EXECUTIVE STORAGE UNIT WILL BEGIN PROMPTLY AT 7:30
- ALL ITEMS SOLD AS-IS
- ORIGINAL OWNERS WILL LIKELY BE PRESENT, DISGUISED AS POTENTIAL BUYERS
Sellers are forced, after years of negative cash flow, to liquidate their storage locker as a condition of their bankruptcy claim. Sellers identify themselves as “We Look Nice,” an internet group. Items for sale include memorabilia and other items related to the sellers’ childhoods, including:
- Butterfly knives
- Player piano rolls
- Several boxes of generic LEGO clone called MARGO
- Autographed photo of Ira Glass
- Autographed photo of Pete Rose (same signature as above)
- Museum-quality collection of antique popcorn poppers
- Nail parings
- Inspirational poster, “CHANGE”
- 250 copies of self-published book, “The Annotated Penthouse Letters”
- …and much more
PAYMENT MAY BE MADE IN THE FORM OF DOLLARS, YUAN, FLOOZ, OR COMPLIMENTS THAT SOUND LIKE YOU MEAN IT.
DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH SELLERS, THEY’RE STILL PRETTY SAD ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING